Enjoy exciting and unique ways to Shop, Dine and Indulge this Diva Day with more than 20 participating businesses in The Village. See the links below to learn how to enhance your Diva Day, engage with our event sponsor and participating businesses, and see the prizes you can win for participating.
We look forward to seeing you in The Village for Diva Day!
- Check In at YES, ETC Collective, located at 1430 Underwood Avenue. There you will be given your Diva Pass and map of participating businesses to begin Diva indulgences. Be sure to bring an item to donate from the Sharp Literacy Wish List and receive a punch with special “Wings of Empowerment” photo opportunity.
- Dine, Shop and Indulge at our participating businesses and restaurants.
- Play Diva Pong at Bridgetowne Framing Gallery between 5:30-7:30 p.m., so warm up your throwing arm and play for you chance to win a t-shirt and receive a punch.
- Fill in your Diva Pass with punches for your chance to win one of the Diva Prizes and Grand Prizes. The more you shop, dine and explore participating Village businesses, the more punches you get. The more punches you get, the more entries you’ll have in the drawings. Diva Prizes will be available for viewing at Bridgetowne Framing Gallery, located at 7734 Harwood Avenue.
Corey Double Boldt of Keller Williams Real Estate North Shore is generously sponsoring Diva Day in the Village 2015, so you can get more info on her business at Bridgetowne Framing Gallery, located at 7734 Harwood Avenue, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. playing Diva Pong. Be sure to stop in to see just how good you are with a bra and ping pong ball.
- Arte Bar and Painting Lounge: Arte’ is a creative gathering place for people of all ages to explore their inner artist in an accessible and welcoming environment. Whether you come for step by step instruction in a class, independent painting in our Open Canvas, or just to have a drink in a fun and creative setting, you are sure to enjoy. Arte’ offers a full bar along with an appetizer menu.
- Bridgetowne Framing Gallery (Diva Pong and Diva Prize drawing location)
- Bangles and Bags: Receive a free gift with purchase of $20 or more.
- Bespectacled: Excellence in eye care and eyewear with frames for your life and style. 30% off ANY sunglasses in the store Diva Day only
- Everdry Basement Waterproofing: Specializing in basement waterproofing, foundation repair and whole home ventilation.
- Little Read Book: Everything a full-service book store should be – dedicated to the fine art of browsing, with helpful staff ready to suggest a title, take your order, or wrap and ship your important gifts.
- Milestone Plumbing: Provides superior customer service while delivering quality plumbing installations. Our work is completed efficiently and courteously! We take extra precautions to ensure that your home and belongings are protected.
- ORO di Oliva: Stop in during Diva Day to taste world class olive oil and balsamic vinegar. A “try before you buy” experience – we want you to sample a little of everything before you purchase. From tangy white balsamics to the smoothest extra virgin olive oil, spicy flavored oils to sweet balsamic vinegar, ORO has a flavor combination for every occasion. During Diva Day, we are proud to offer a savings of $1 on each bottle purchased. What a great way to try something new!
- Pearl – The Village Tile and Bath Boutique: Providing a unique collection of amazing products and our experienced designers will guide you through, your selection process.
- Salamander: Hosting one of their best sales of the year with 50% off all remaining summer clothing. Hurry in…fabulous styles still available. Shop our new fall looks which include amazing designs from Chalet, Comfy, Linea Domani, Lila P,Desigual, Kensie, Mystree, THML, and many more.
- Soaps & Scents: Receive 15% off all merchandise. Not valid on previous purchases or in-store promotions.
- Studio Ric Rak: Vintage shop featuring an eclectic mix of functional vintage goods, including textiles, home décor, dishes, glassware, clothing, and seasonal specialties. Exclusive retailer of jewelry by Portland Necessities.
- The Flower Lady: Scent scape your home with this collection of Voluspa candles from The Flower Lady.
- The Little Read Book: Stop in and check out our top picks for summer reading for all ages!!
- YES ETC, Collective (Diva Check-in location): Earn another entry for the prize drawings by taking a picture in front of “The Wings of Empowerment” & posting it with hashtag #yesetc #whatempowersu – Get Creative!
- Village Boutique Clothier: Summer sale with 70% off all summer apparel and accessories…also featuring Lemonade and sugar cookies.
- Cafe Bavaria: $2 off specialty cocktails, glasses of wine, and our beer of the month, the Schofferhofer Grapefruit Radler.
- Cafe Hollander: Located in the heart of Tosa Village, alongside the Menomonee River. Enjoy a bloody mary on our curbside patio, or dine inside our rustic contemporary dining room. Our bier list is long and our entrees will leave flavors of Belgium on your taste buds.
- The Chancery: Roam fresh with daily menu, fish fry, breakfast and catering.
- Hectors, A Mexican Restaurant: Put a little Ole in your Diva at Hectors as ladies with a punch card will be offered Happy Hour Pricing at Hectors all Diva Day and night.
- Leff’s Lucky Town: Summer Rum Punch cocktail for $5. (spiced rum, white rum, orange juice, pineapple juice, and a dash of grenadine).
- Pizzeria Piccola: Offering a truly authentic Italian pizzeria experience in a casual, comfortable setting. The thin-crust Neapolitan pizzas feature hand-made dough and fresh traditional ingredients, baked to crispy perfection in a wood-burning oven. Half-priced bottled wine for Diva Day.
- Risortante Bartolotta: Nestled in a historic Pabst brewery building in the heart of The Village, Ristorante Bartolotta is the flagship of The Bartolotta Restaurants. Ristorante serves authentic, traditional Italian cuisine in a cozy, intimate setting. Diva Cocktail – Bacio di Donna: Uncle Val’s gin, lemon juice, St. Germain and Montenegro amaro.
- The Ruby Tap: Red and white sangria for $5 .
- Yo Mama Frozen Yogurt: 20% off discount to Divas when they show their pass
Bring your Diva Pass to Bridgetowne Framing Gallery, located at 7734 Harwood Avenue, between 2 pm-7:30 pm to be entered to win one of the many Diva Prizes. You can enter based on the number of punches you have. The drawing will take place at 7:30 pm. You do not need to be present to win many of the Diva Prizes, but MUST BE PRESENT to win the Diva Grand Prizes.
Diva Check-In Drawing
Participants must enter at YES ETC, Collective. Drawing will be held at Bridgetowne Framing Gallery at 7:30 pm. Do not need to be present to win the Diva Prizes.
When you check in at YES ETC, Collective, and claim your Diva Pass to unlock great promotions throughout The Village, you can enter to win the Diva Grand Prizes and others listed below.
Diva Grand Prizes
Participants must enter at YES ETC, Collective. Drawing will be held at Bridgetowne Framing Gallery. MUST BE PRESENT to win.
Ooh la la! Dress in style with your new pair of “Intrigue” Sunglasses ($225 value) from Bespectacled while you dine at Pizzeria Piccola ($40 Gift Certificate). $265 value
Creative Inspiration. The let your creativity flow on canvas and in the kitchen with an original painting and $70 gift card by Arte Wine & Paint Studio and the summer sampler by ORO di Oliva which includes the Basil Olive Oil, 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar, Lemon Olive Oil, Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar, Chipotle Olive Oil and Mango White Balsamic Vinegar. Total value: $125
Go ahead, treat yourself. Finish off the summer right with your choice of any books from The Little Read Book ($30 value) while sipping Carpineto sangiovese rose and Guido Berlucchi Cuvee ’61 (75% Chardonnay 25% Pinot Noir, Italy’s answer to champagne) wine from Ristorante Bartolotta. Total Value: $75
Participants must enter at Bridgetowne Framing Gallery. Drawing will be held there, but need NOT be present to win.
- Bangles and Bags: Striped tote along with a coordinating scarf. Value $60
- Cafe Hollander: Café Hollander gift basket complete with Belgian bier and matching glassware. Value $30
- Hector’s: Food and beverage gift certificate. Value $25.
- Leff’s Lucky Town: Lunch for four Monday through Thursday, 11am-2:30. Value: $50
- Ristorante Bartolotta: Carpineto sangiovese rose and Guido Berlucchi Cuvee ’61 (75% Chardonnay 25% Pinot Noir, Italy’s answer to champagne)
- Ruby Tap: $50 gift card and four tickets to Fine Furnishings Show.
- Salamander: Invigorate your late-summer wardrobe with a special gift
- Soaps & Scents: Shop your favorite local supplier of bath, body, hair care, hand care, home are, laundry, shaving and skin products with a $25 gift certificate
- Studio Ric Rak: $25 gift certificate for cool vintage items.
- Village Boutique Clothier: Scarf. Value $50.