The Little Red Store is the oldest commercial building in Wauwatosa; it was built in 1854. It is located at 7720 Harwood Avenue, accessed by either Harwood Avenue or the pedestrian bridge. It served as the community’s first railroad depot and express office, and it remains the oldest standing post office building in Milwaukee County. The Little Red Store was designated a city landmark in 1978 and a historic structure in 1998.
Location:7720 Harwood Ave, Wauwatosa, WI , 53213