The 35th annual TosaFest will take place in the Village on Friday, September 5th and Saturday, September 6th. We hope you will join in the fun. For detailed schedule of activities, please visit www.tosafest.org
How to get here and where to park? Here is some information that should help your planning for the weekend.
The streets will be closed at 2 pm on Friday for TosaFest volunteers to begin set-up. The festival officially starts at 6:00pm and closes on Saturday night at midnight. The streets will be cleaned and reopened by early Sunday morning.
Parking lots will be closed to auto traffic at the following times and in the following areas:
Large parking lot under Harmonee Bridge is CLOSED STARTING EARLY MORNING OF THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 4th THROUGH NOON ON SUNDAY, SEPT 7th.
Hart’s Mill (east of Harwood) : will be available for normal use during the day Friday, September 5th; closed on Saturday, September 6th for the regular TOSA Farmer’s Market activities; this parking area will then be used for other TosaFest activities for the rest of the day.
Streets closed to auto traffic from 2 pm Friday to midnight Saturday are:
- State St.- from Wauwatosa Ave (near WaterStone Bank) to Harmonee Ave
- Harwood Ave. -from Wauwatosa Ave. to State St.
- Underwood Ave. – from State St to Harmonee Ave
Where to park?
- Lefeber Point enclosed residential parking: The entrance to the enclosed parking lot will be accessible via the alleyway off the Harwood access road and exit onto Underwood Ave. You may have to move a barricade but please put back into place.
- Robertson Building customer parking: Enter from the Menomonee River/State St side and exit via Underwood Ave as usual.
- Public Lot off 76th Street
IF USING STREET PARKING ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 5th, PLEASE HAVE YOUR CAR OFF THE STREET CLOSURE AREA BEFORE 2:00PM.
We appreciate your support and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call Sherry Carlin (TosaFest Chair) at 414-861-9976 or Jim Plaisted (BID Director) 414-297-9285.